Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Twin Caterpillar
- Model: 3412-1400hp
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 1,400hp
- Type: Inboard
- Year: 2003
- Make: Twin Caterpillar
- Model: 3412-1400hp
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 1,400hp
- Type: Inboard
- Year: 2003
MaryClare is a Capri Sky Lounge Hargrave model with a curvaceous and sexy profile with lots of interior volume; a rare combination to find for a boat this size. Entering MaryClare from the aft deck you will be struck by how tranquil this yacht feels, and with further investigation you understand how comfortable she is too. Cherry wood in a nut color with a satin finish abounds and is accentuated by lace wood cabinet tops. The spacious galley is forward of the salon and dining areas and is a chef's dream. The crew quarters are forward of the galley and down a short flight of stairs. This arrangement is ideal for privacy. Moving back toward the dining area you will find a spiral staircase that leads up to the sky lounge and down to the owner and guest staterooms, which again are separate from the crew. Below deck you will find a large aft master suite with his and her heads and closets, a VIP suite and double twin staterooms. Each guest stateroom also has a private head and luxurious amenities.
MaryClare had the following upgrades and maintenance between September 2013 and April 2014:
* New Fire Extinguishers $16,000
* New Vinyl Covers $ 2,500
* Steering System Overhaul $16,000 (New Cylinders, hydraulic hoses, and pumps)
* Watermakers serviced, pumps replaced $3,000
* New Carpet and Upholstery $30,000
* Exhaust Repair $25,000
* Air Conditioning Service $25,000 (6 new units with UV, all ducts & remaining units were Ice Blast Cleaned)
* New Liferaft $ 6,000
* Rudder Repair $12,500 (All new through hulls & Bearings)
* Bottom Work $20,000 (Sanded down to FRP, new barrier coat & paint)
* Teak Deck and Stair $11,000 (New to bridge and platform)
* Numerous other small items Not Added
MaryClare is designed to sleep up to 8 guests in four large staterooms, with crew quarters for three or four if there is a husband and wife team. A husband and wife team can be accommodated in the captain's quarters with a double bed. The crew area is forward and separate from the owner/guest sleeping areas. Each guest stateroom has an en suite head and fine interior appointments.
MaryClare's aft deck is simple and spacious; at the center, a large high-gloss table with enough seating for eight. Accompanying the table is a built-in bench seat and 4 teak chairs. The bench and each of these chairs is fitted with a tan and white vertical striped cushion for added comfort and style. The aft deck is fairly simple otherwise and includes subdued features such as teak flooring and a portside fiberglass compartment that houses a sink and storage areas.
Entering the salon, you immediately feel the tranquility of the space. The wood is a nut color Cherry with a satin finish, accentuated by lace wood cabinet tops and cross-grained cabinet faces that create a repetitious interest to the veneer. In the main salon, as well as throughout the rest of the yacht, all of the visible hardware is a brushed satin nickel. To port are custom-made Hamilton House Lane Home Excursions sofas, which are extremely comfortable and elegant with a clean cream colored fabric. This space was designed with very neutral colors. The only pattern on the main deck is a tropical inspired foliage fabric in colors of sage, curry and celery that covers the aft lounge chair, ottoman and several carefully placed accent pillows. This design scheme creates clean lines against the gorgeous wood, as well as a calming ambiance. To starboard is a neat row of cabinets offering storage space and a plethora of display counters. Forward, separating the living area from the dining area is a Cherry cabinet concealing a Sony Plasma 32" EDTV, which operates on an automatic high/low lift. This space also features recessed lights, a plush cream carpet and lovely architectural details and cabinetry.
The dining area consists of an oval-shaped wood table surrounded by 8 comfortable dining chairs comprised of bamboo style wood with cream cushions and an elegant button detail cascading down the back of each lovely chair. This space also features Cherry wood, as well as white cabinet faces and a wood buffet. Another notable feature is the 6-shelf glass china cabinet that is found to starboard and built into the flow of the spiral staircase that leads up to the sky lounge and down to the owner and guest suites. Colorful, hand-selected artwork and house wares complete the look of this otherwise neutral space.
The Ubatuba green/grey granite counters and backsplash, as well as the stainless steel appliances, stand out from the solid white lacquer cabinets and ceiling. The stainless steel appliance package includes a Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer, GE cook top, GE Oven, Sub-Zero wine cooler, GE Microwave, dishwasher and a double-sided Franke sink. Other appliances include a GE black disposal. Refreshingly spacious and inviting, this galley feels like it belongs in an estate home. Warm teak and holly flooring adds dimension, along with custom woven rattan shades by Hartman & Forbes from Design West. Forward, and set beneath a row of windows, is an elevated dinette. This dining area is comprised of a tan-colored leather and palm tree motif fabric settee, with an adjustable granite topped dining table.. The subtle island inspired design features play off the deep green granite. To starboard and set into the cabinetry for a streamlined look, is a Sharp 20" LCD TV in silver to match the appliances. This entertainment feature can be enjoyed over a leisurely breakfast, snack, or maybe to catch your favorite food network show for cooking inspiration! Forward and down a flight of stairs are the crew’s quarters.
Situated just above the galley, and accessed via a spiral staircase in the main salon is the sky lounge. This space has a much bolder color scheme, featuring a chocolate colored settee by Moore & Giles leather, accentuated by chenille throw pillows with a contemporary cheetah pattern. The darker earth tone palette works well in this space as there is a plethora of windows and of course, the large forward windshield. Roman style shades dress the windows and create a light controlled environment. A small table, along with a starboard pop-up 42" Sony Plasma TV completes the sitting area. Forward and to port is a substantial built-in desk for your home-office needs. Also forward, you will find the large helm. Centered in front of the impressive electronics console is a pair of Stidd pilot's chairs in a maroon color. To the aft of the sky lounge is a large open deck with lounge seating, a hot tub, and tender and waverunner storage.
The lower hall is spacious and has a curved console with mirror. The companionway is the entrance for all (4) guest staterooms; (1) Master Stateroom, (2) Twin Guests and a second king size bed in the VIP. The walls in the guest area are padded faux leather upholstery with Cherry stripping in between the panels. All of the light fixtures and plumbing have a brush nickel finish. The cabinetry is also in a satin Cherry with satin Cherry cabinet tops.
The master stateroom on the lower deck is especially soothing and calm in shades of cream, ivory and gold. Natural finishes such as the Cherry wood abound, and the room is simple and luxurious. The king size bed is found at the center of this room, with an overhead mirror, cherry wood strips and attractive shaded lamps. Features include cedar-lined his and her closets, an in-room hidden safe, Shoji screens over the porthole windows, a small vanity with chair, a 42" Sony Plasma TV, and an en suite his and her head. The head consists of Perlatolo Suevo marble, a Jacuzzi tub, walkthrough shower, Grohe fixtures and eye-catching granite counters. The master stateroom is a place to unwind and refresh for the adventures of the day ahead.
The VIP suite is truly made for your most valued guests as it has wonderful upgrades and a unique style. A king size bed fitted with a smart gold bedspread accentuated by marine blue pillows, acts as the center piece of this stateroom. A king bed is an unusual feature for a VIP, but even more unusual is the fact that the room is still very spacious and offers substantial storage space with drawers, a built-in curved console cabinet above which is a 20" Sharp LCD TV, and a full-length cedar-lined hanging closet. You will also find an en suite head with a full shower and high level finishes. Your guests will fall in love with these private and luxurious accommodations.
The first of two twin bed guest staterooms is found to port. This suite features twin beds fitted with attractive rust-colored bedspreads with shell motifs. The Cherry wood and cream-colored padded panels work well with the color choice of the fabric. A nightstand with a mirror and lamp just above it, divides the space between the two beds. Other features include Shoji screens with cherry wood strips, a 15” Sharp LCD TV, a large hanging closet and an en suite head with a full shower and granite surfaces.
The second of two twin bed guest staterooms is found to starboard. This suite is basically identical to the port stateroom and features twin beds fitted with leaf motif bedspreads with calming colors of green and cream. Again, Cherry wood and cream-colored padded panels accentuate the fabric choices. The mirror and lamp help illuminate the space and make it appear larger. Much like its sister stateroom, this suite also features a nightstand with storage drawers, Shoji screens with cherry wood strips, a 15” Sharp LCD TV, a large hanging closet and an en suite head with a full shower and granite surfaces. Your overnight guests will be right at home in either of these two finely appointed staterooms.
The crew quarters are forward and down a flight of stairs from the galley. Your tour of the area begins in the crew lounge where a substantial banquette and table are positioned in front of storage cabinets and entertainment features such as a 15" Sharp TV. Next, is the private captain's stateroom, which appears to be another VIP stateroom with a queen bed and elegant refinements that would be appropriate for a captain or a husband/wife team. This space features plenty of storage, a hanging closet and a private en suite head. Crewmembers have a second stateroom with over/under bunks a hanging closet and their own private head as well. Hargrave yachts are built to accommodate a large and more importantly, happy crew and MaryClare can accommodate 3 or even 4 crewmembers with a husband/wife team.
- 32 kW Northern Lights Generators x 2, with soundshield
- Naiad stabilizer system Model 302 with 9 sq. ft. fin w/multisea 2000
- Sea Recovery Inc. 1500 GPD watermaker x 2
- Headhunter waste treatment systems
- Engine room Seafire System
- Smoke Detectors (10)
- Maxwell Nilson stern winch VWC 2200
- (2) Maxwell VWC 4000C Windlass w/ 300' Hi-Tensile Chain and 250lb anchors
- Double Racor fuel filters, main engines
- Tide Seal Dripless shaft logs & rudders
- Jabsco Emergency Bilge Pump
- Muffler on the exhaust By-pass
- Sentry battery chargers:1-80Amp (24V) / 1-30Amp (24V) / 1-30Amp (12V)
- Safety Handrails at sides of Main Engines
- Oberdorfer Fuel Transfer pump
- Reverso Oil Transfer pump
- Standard Blowers
- Glendinning CM8 100Amp Cablemaster w/ 100' Cord x 2
- Glendinning controls w/ 2 remotes
- (2) Atlantic Marine s/s T40E Water Heaters
- Furuno 1953C 12KW, 6' NAV 72 mile color radar
- Furuno 1953 C 30 Mtr Cable upgrade from standard 15m cable
- Pro Mounts F Navnet 10.4 LCD flush mount
- Furuno ARP 11 Target Plotter for Navnet
- Furuno PG 1000 Heading Sensors
- (2) Furuno NTSC/Pal Video Interface for Navnet equipment
- Furuno Network WAAS GPS
- Furuno Network Sounder 600w/1000w, 50/200 khz
- Furuno Fair for 525 ST-MSD
- Raymarine RayNav 300 GPS WAAS Tech receiver, display and antenna
- Raymarine RayNav 300 Ant 10m Ext cable
- Raymarine RayNav 300 Flush mount kit
- Raymarine ST 60 Depth Display
- Raymarine ST 60 Depth Stem B45 Stem bronze thru hull
- Raymarine ST 60 Depth Ducer extension cable per foot (100)Raymarine ST 60 Wind System analog direction, digital speed, vane sensor
- Raymarine ST 7001 + Control second station repeater or replacement head
- (2) ICOM IC-M602 VHF Black alpha display, hailer, intercom, dac, dual com mic
- (2) Digital 16' 10DB VHF Antenna
- (2) Concord Hailer Horn 40 watt with listen back
- (2) Samsung 170 MP LCD Display with tuner
- Concord HP Fax/Copier/Scanner/Printer
- Panasonic CAM 2 Color CAMS PTZ pan, tilt, 2com,quad switcher, 300' cable
- Panasonic 624 KSU Phone System
- (6) Panasonic KXT 7730 Phone, speakerphone with display
- Panasonic PH Fax Detect/OGM
- Danforth Compass 5" in Sky lounge
- Samsung 15" screen for computer desk in Sky lounge
- VGA Splitter amplifier and cables
- Panasonic KXT 7885 Cordless phone system for sky lounge
- (2) ACR RCL-100D 24V Searchlight remote control
- Concord Computer System Pentium
- Concord VGA to NTSC Converter to convert computer to video to TV video
- Concord Cordless Key/Mouse
- Nobeltec Visual Suite 7.0 CD Rom chart plotting with tides and currents
- Nobeltec Deluxe Charts Bahamas & Bermuda
- Nobeltec Deluxe USA Charts FL East coast
- Nobeltec Dongle for passport charts outside of USA waters
- STAT Power 24V Pure Sine Inverter 1000w for computer equipment
- (3) KVH RCA GLA Receiver, DirecTV
- (4) Universal MX-500 IR Remote preprogram/learning w/lcd screen
- (2) Concord WAP-11 Wireless Network
- Concord Network Hub 4 port switch, 110v,10-100
- Concord WAC-11 PCMCIA Access Card for laptop
- Vimar Network outlet-Black Bezel cat 5 network @ desk in sky lounge
- (3) RCA DSS RF Receiver with rf remote, Dolby digital audio
- (2) Digital 8' Dual Band Cellular antenna
- Digital Cellular Repeater
- Newmar 32-12-50 24V / 12V 50 amp converter for Navigation Equip.
- 2 Flat screen TV High/ Low Lifts salon and skylounge
- Sharp 15" LCD TV SB-Silver in port guest
- Sharp 15" LCD TV-SB Silver in fwd crew
- Sharp 20" LCD TV SC- Silver in VIP
- Sharp 20" LCD TV SC- Silver in Galley
- Sony Plasma 32 EDTV in main salon
- Sharp 15" LCD TV SB- Silver in stb. Guest
- Sony Plasma 42" KE42TS2 in Sky lounge
- Sharp 15" LCD TV SB-Silver in crew lounge
- Sony Plasma 42" KE42TS2 in Master
- Concord VCR 110V in Salon
- Denon AVR 684 Receiver am/fm Dolby surround sound in Salon
- Denon 5 Disc DVD/CD Carousel in Salon
- RCA DVD VCR Combo in Master
- RCA DVD VCR Combo in Sky lounge
- Denon AVR 684 Receiver am/fm Dolby surround sound in Sky lounge
- (22) Speakers
*** All artwork and sculptures are not included and will be removed.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.